All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA colleague's suicide. Pedophiles. A missing child. A serial killer. Driven by instinct and experience, John Rebus searches for connections, against official skepticism. Soldiering through dank, desperate slums and the tony flats of the Scottish elite, Inspector Rebus uncovers a chain of crime, deceit, and hidden sins--kwing it's really himself he's trying to save.Ian Rankin's Dead Souls is crime writing of the highest order ( Daily Express ).
- Author BiographyIan Rankin is the worldwide #1 bestselling writer of the Inspector Rebus mysteries, including Knots and Crosses, Hide and Seek, Let It Bleed, Black and Blue, Set in Darkness, Resurrection Men, A Question of Blood, The Falls and Exit Music. He has won an Edgar Award, a Gold Dagger for fiction, a Diamond Dagger for career excellence, and the Chandler-Fulbright Award. He has been elected a Hawthornden Fellow, and received the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his contributions to literature. He graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 1982. He lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Ian Rankin
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleInspector Rebus Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight794 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.