All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a crashing fall, champion rider Phil Nicholas returns to racing, but though his body has healed, his mind has t. Flashbacks of his accident invade his dreams, rob him of his sleep - and freeze him in the saddle. While Phil is battling to overcome his fear, his weighing-room colleague Adrian Moore is viciously attacked after losing a race he should have won. It's the start of a vendetta by someone determined to hurt those who break the rules of racing. If Phil wants to save the sport - and the woman he loves - it's time for him to recover his nerve...
- Author BiographyEx-National Hunt Champion Jockey John Francome is a broadcaster on racing for Channel 4 and the author of many bestselling racing thrillers. He lives in Berkshire.
- Author(s)John Francome
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/12/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight226 g
- Width113 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.