All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolly's family move to the old house so her dad can do his job: bulldozing the ancient trees to make way for a housing estate. But there's something haunting the old house. Something old, and angry, that doesn't want the trees cut down. Something alive...Highly readable, exciting books that take the struggle out of reading, Wired encourages and supports reading practice by providing gripping, age-appropriate stories for struggling and reluctant readers or those with English as an additional language aged 11+, at a manageable length (64 pages) and reading level (8+). Produced in association with reading experts at CatchUp, a charity which aims to address underachievement caused by literacy and numeracy difficulties.
- Author BiographyAndy Croft has written over forty non-fiction books (mostly about football) and four novels for teenagers. He has also written nine books of poetry and edited many poetry anthologies. Dead Wood is his second title for A & C Black's Wired series.
- Author(s)Andy Croft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWired
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white throughout
- Weight62 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sean Longcroft
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.