All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
About this product
- DescriptionI was lying on my bed when suddenly the doorbell rang. Maybe it's the FedEx guy, I wishfully thought, bringing a positive reply to one of the myriad resumes I'd sent out. How was it possible that all those skills and that brilliance could go to waste. Brilliant? Uh-huh. I was half-way down the staircase when I realized that there is doorbell in the house. But that didn't stop me from looking to see who had rung it. This is a personal story, and may be of little interest to any but my immediate family, and, of course, my biographer.
- Author BiographyA national award-winning journalist, Tony Seton is also a writer, publisher, public speaker, business and political consultant, and communications specialist. Early in his career as a broadcast journalist, he covered Watergate, six national elections, and five space shots, produced Barbara Walters' news interviews, and won several national awards for his business-economics coverage, all for ABC Network Television News. Later, Tony wrote, produced, directed, and reported two award-winning public television documentaries. He has conducted over 2,500 interviews and syndicated more than 2,200 essays for print and broadcast. Tony has also logged over 500 hours of live news and talk radio. He has taught journalism and media at the college and graduate level, and was an adjunct professor at the Monterey Institute for International Studies. He has written two instructional books about television news and interviewing. In the past five years, in addition to his business and political consulting work, Tony has written and published 21 novels and volumes of short stories, and three non-fiction books. Plus he has designed, edited, and published 15 books - fiction and non-fiction - for clients. Tony is also a private pilot and a photographer.
- Author(s)Tony Seton
- Date of Publication04/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.