Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionJoe DeMarco is back and the corridors of power have never felt so deadly...First a bomb attack on the Baltimore Harbour tunnel is averted. Then a young American Muslim is shot down in a Cessna plane whilst trying to drive it into The Whitehouse. What follows is chaos as a ruthless senator tries to pass a xephobic law that will see n-citizen Muslims deported and extensive background checks on all Muslims living in the US carried out immediately. Speaker of the house John Mahoney wants thing to do with the bill being pushed through. He kws all to well what trouble a law like that could stir up, and what's worse he kws the kid who tried to crash the plane into the White House. Enter Joe DeMarco, a man with a shady past, a lawyer who has never practised law. He's charged with investigating the attacks but there's a twist to the attempted mass destruction, something the FBI didn't even see, and suddenly at every turn DeMarco faces a new and terrifying danger...
- Author BiographyMichael Lawson is a former nuclear engineer who turned to full-time writing in May 2003. He lives with his family in the United States.
- Author(s)Mike Lawson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight304 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.