Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by iamtm2016
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Grateful Dead have left us a musical bounty of thirty years and thousands of shows. Now Dead to the Core: An Almanac of the Grateful Dead takes Deadheads through the seasons and years of the Dead's dazzling array of music, with lavish treatment of those bumper crop eras from which their most succulent songs and shows and shows can be harvested. It is part reference, part critical companion to the best the Dead have to offer, a work liberally stocked with trivia, lore, humor, and arcana. No Head farmer wanting to reap the dankest of the Dead kind will want to be without this essential resource.Includes...Show-a-day seasonal calendarsDetailed show reviews from key yearsMusical and lyrical analyses of the Dead's core tunesAntated lists of hot versions of key tunesCapsule reviews of shows from throughout the Dead's careerPersonal anecdotes and observations from DeadheadsA guide to the best Dead-related sites on the InternetIn-depth essays on the Dead's prime eras...And much, much more, including the Dead-Dylan connection, the Dead and Garcia's place in the musical universe, the Deadhead pantheon, tour lore...About the author: Eric Wybenga is a writer and editor in New York City. He has been on the bus since 1985, when he climbed in the back of a friend's infamous yellow van to see the spring Nassau run. Since then he has, between shows, attended Brown University, from which he graduated in1991, and been an editor in New York book publishing. This is his first book.
- Author BiographyEric Wybenga is a writer and editor in New York City.He has been on the bus since 1985, when he climbed in the back of a friend's infamous yellow van to see the spring Nassau run.Since then he has, between shows, attended Brown University, from which he graduated in 1991, and been an editor in New York book publishing.This is his first book.
- Author(s)Eric Wybenga
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelta (imprint of Dell Publishing)
- Out-of-print date13/07/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.