All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the White House asks coffeehouse manager and master roaster Clare Cosi to consult on the coffee service for a Rose Garden Wedding, she discovers a historic pot was used as a CIA odead dropo decades before. Now long-simmering secrets boil over, scalding Clare and the people around her . . . Clare's visit to the nation's capital is off to a graceful start. Her octogenarian employer lands her a housesitting job in a charming Georgetown mansion, and she's invited to work with a respected curator on the Smithsonian's culinary salute to coffee in America. Unfortunately, Clare's new Village Blend DC is struggling to earn a profit, until its second floor Jazz Space attracts a high-profile fan-the college-age daughter of the U.S. President. Clare's stock rises as the First Lady befriends her, but she soon learns a stark lesson- Washington can be murder. First a stylish State Department employee suspiciously collapses in her coffeehouse. Then the President's daughter goes missing. Is she a runaway bride or is something more sinister in play? After ather deadly twist, Clare is on the run with her NYPD detective boyfriend. Branded an enemy of the state, she must piece together clues and uncover the truth before her life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness come to a bitter end. Includes great American recipes!
- Author BiographyCleo Coyle is a pseudonym for Alice Alfonsi, writing in collaboration with her husband, Marc Cerasini. Both are New York Times bestselling authors of the Coffeehouse Mysteries (Once Upon a Grind, Billionaire Blend, Brew to a Kill) now celebrating over ten years in print and the nationally bestselling Haunted Bookshop Mysteries.Alice has worked as a journalist in Washington, D.C., and New York, and has written young adult and children s books. A former magazine editor, Marc has authored espionage thrillers and nonfiction for adults and children. Alice and Marc are also bestselling media tie-in writers who have penned properties for Lucasfilm, NBC, Fox, Disney, Imagine, and MGM. They live and work in New York City, where they write independently and together.
- Author(s)Cleo Coyle
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight226 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.