All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionE.J. has a surprise twentieth wedding anniversary present for Willis - a weekend away in the Texas hills. She's found the perfect Bed and Breakfast - the Bishop's Inn in the quaint town of Peaceful. Unfortunately, they've barely arrived before the inn's troubled elderly owner, Carrie Marie Hutchins, confides in them about a harrowing event from her childhood involving her dead father ...and his spirit, which won't go away ...E.J. has little time to digest Carrie's tales of strange goings-on: screaming, the guests' suitcases slashed, underwear hanging from a light fixture, before a further bizarre twist occurs: Humphrey Hammerschultz and Diamond Lovesy, self-proclaimed 'psychic detectives', suddenly turn up at Carrie's door. And when E.J. discovers a body, she determines to find out what's really going on in this t-so-peaceful town.
- Author BiographySusan Rogers Cooper is half-Texan, half-Yankee, and now lives with her family in a small town in central Texas. She is the author of the 'E.J. Pugh' series and the 'Milt Kovak' series, amongst other books.
- Author(s)Susan Rogers Cooper
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAn E. J. Pugh Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.