All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arkansas River is the heart and soul of Salida, Colorado. It fuels the small town's ecomy and thrums in the blood of twenty-seven-year-old Mandy Tanner, a river ranger. When a whitewater rafting accident occurs, she deftly executes a rescue, but a man dies anyway. But it wasn't the river rapids that killed him, it was poison. Tom King was a rich land developer with bitter business rivals, who cheated on his wife, refused to support his kayak-obsessed son, and infuriated environmentalists. Mandy's world turns upside down when her beloved Uncle Bill - the respected owner of a raft outfitting business - dies of a heart attack. Suspicious that his death is somehow connected to Tom King, she goes on an emotionally turbulent quest for the truth - and ends up in dangerous waters.
- Author BiographyBeth Groundwater was an avid river rat in the 1980s. Her book, A Real Basket Case (Five Star Publishing), was a 2007 Agatha Award finalist for Best First Novel. She is the author of several award-winning stories and holds key positions in local chapters of Sisters in Crime and other writing associations. Visit her online at www.bethgroundwater.com.
- Author(s)Beth Groundwater
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWoodbury, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Out-of-print date20/12/2016
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.