Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionA quiet holiday Sunday morning explodes into a rain of Bullets fired by terrorists all over a major metropolitan American city. People on the streets are mowed down as they go about what had been a rmal day. Mike and Gayland Macraild, are trapped at one site. On their way for breakfast, they wind up getting bullets instead of the biscuits gravy they wanted. The brothers and a young National Guardsman formulate a dangerous plan to get themselves and the other trapped people out of the deadly jam they were caught in. Mike and his group start feeding the information they gather to Special Agent Toni Poole of the FBI, and the ultimate goal of the terrorists shocks everybody from the President on down and starts a mad scramble to keep it from happening with few resources available.
- Author BiographyI wrote this book simply because I wanted to. It sat on a shelf for many years before friends convinced me that it needed dusting off and get it out for people to read. So here it is. I worked in the electronics and computer field for many years. I decided to get out of the big city, Dallas, and moved to a, what was then, small town. I switched to doing restorations including several of McKinney's historic buildings on the square down town and houses in the Historic District. I'm more than less retired now, only helping friends with small projects. I live alone, with a lot of goods friends nearby, lots of books and have Classic rock going when I'm awake. Now when I'm not reading, I am working on a new book, and having fun doing it. It's another Toni Poole novel, with a few characters from Deadly Day being carried over. Being a native New Mexican, I moved the setting out there, they are now working out of Albuquerque, thought it would allow both more and more varied plot lines for future books. Besides, if I can't live out there, I can at least write about it.
- Author(s)Rick Stark
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.