All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Boston, Dublin, and Sierra Leone have in common? The movement of blood diamonds at ermous profit but grave human expense: Mafia killings in Boston and Ireland and child enslavement and murder in Sierra Leone. And who is ensnared in the middle of all of this Michael Knight and Lex Devlin. Can they stop the ermously profitable trade of these tainted jewels? They must come between the Italian Mafia in North Boston and the Irish Mafia in South Boston including some remnants of the IRA in Ireland. They must also pit themselves against the enslaved and deadly child-army in Sierra Leone, who smuggle these diamonds into the mainstream for cash to buy weapons and drugs. At great personal risk, Knight and Devlin struggle to find a solution that satisfies this disparate combination of characters and, hopefully, dampens the diamond flow.
- Author BiographyA native of Boston, John F. Dobbyn has served as a professor of law at Villanova Law School since 1969. He and his wife, Lois, live in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. Dobbyn is also the author of Frame-Up.
- Author(s)John F. Dobbyn
- PublisherOceanview Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIpswich, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOceanview Publishing
- Weight616 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.