Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDeadly Diseases and Curious Cures is a doctor's log of all the diseases that people suffer when they are at sea through history. From scurvy on the high seas to yellow fever, this guide is packed with facts and tips about what the diseases are, how to tell what you've got, and what you could do! This book provides a fresh and exciting insight into scientific enquiry. White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics. These books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching n-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographySeries Consultant Gill Matthews is a literacy consultant and writer, and series editor for several major literacy programmes. She was involved in the development of the non-fiction element of the Primary Framework for teachers, and is a leading advocate for the need for quality non-fiction in literacy teaching.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight109 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.