All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $19.52Free postage
- AU $25.24Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionIf Miss Marple's village had boasted a bridge club, it might have been very like the one in Pemberton, the North Ontario setting for this Canadian bridge mysteryA vel. The story evokes the slow pace of life in a small rural town, and whether there even was a murder is part of the mystery. The game of bridge is closely interwoven with the lives of the people in Pemberton - we meet the characters partly through bridge columns from the local paper, and in many cases, get to see how their personae at the bridge table differ from those in their everyday lives. The 'deadly endplay' of the title relates to a deal that comes up in a club game, and also refers to how the murder - if it was a murder - was committed.
- Author BiographyKen Allan is an expert bridge player with many Regional wins. This is his first bridge book, although he has written extensively about his other interest, vegetable gardening.
- Author(s)Ken Allan
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.