About this product
- DescriptionSet in the American West of the early 1900s, this is the heartwarming story of a young boy called Post - the lone child of a one-legged father and an Indian mother - and their ornery mule, Jody, who are forced to learn to work together as a team, when circumstances threaten the family farm, upon which their very existence depends.
- Author(s)William Witney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.