All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe retired couple, Don and Suzie Atchison, moves from cold Minnesota to a protected residential community in Naples, Florida. When Suzie's Alzheimer's strikes, she is admitted to a private clinic. She is on the waiting list for an ambitious health recovery program. At the same time, patients die in a suspicious manner. When a nurse goes missing, Inspector Archibald Kappakas is brought into action to investigate the nurse's disappearance from the clinic. Kappakas discovers that the director is prescribing the wrong medicine. Kappakas gets help from journalist Ellis Henning and courier Mike Garcia. By using urthodox methods, Kappakas makes a gruesome discovery. With the assistance of Ellis and Mike, Kappakas tries to prevent Suzie from becoming the next victim. It is a race against the clock. But then Kappakas incorrectly assesses the situation and maneuvers himself into a hopeless position.
- Author BiographyRay Vandenburg, born in 1947 in The Netherlands, is a retired Dutch journalist. He started in 2006 a private tours organization to offer sightseeing tours of Holland and Belgium to U.S. residents and others. Ray has a special interest in the political and social system of the USA. He likes to write mystery books set in Florida, USA. Ray lives near Amsterdam with his wife Tineke and dachshund Noushka.
- Author(s)Ray Vandenburg
- Date of Publication22/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJames F Temple
- Translated byJos Rijnders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.