All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Steve Backshall's incredible first-hand account of his 14-month voyage from the Arctic to the Antarctic via Alaska, California, Hawaii, Mexico and Brazil and many more amazing locations besides. Go with him every step of the way as he describes his encounters with white whales, ice bears, sharks, eagles, wolves, sea lions, eagles, crocodiles, snakes and spiders. It's the Deadly adventure of a lifetime.
- Author BiographySteve Backshall is the hugely popular and fearless presenter of the Children's BBC series DEADLY 60, LIVE AND DEADLY, DEADLY 360 and DEADLY ART. Steve travels the world to learn about the most inspiring predators, from boxing mantis shrimp to charging tigers. Steve also regularly writes articles for newspapers and magazines including the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELER and BBC WILDLIFE and is an inspirational public speaker. Steve's website is http://www.stevebackshall.com/, and you can follow him on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/stevebackshallofficial and Twitter @SteveBackshall
- Author(s)Steve Backshall
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSteve Backshall's Deadly Series
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight470 g
- Width161 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.