All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs a senator's daughter and the widow of a congressman who died tragically, Molly Malone was driven from Washington, D.C. by political backstabbing, scandals, and threats - as well as personal heartbreak. But after getting thrown out of her ex's Denver condo and losing everything in the market crash, Molly is starting over in the one place she swore she'd never return to. When the accounting job she was promised falls through, Molly reluctantly agrees to work as a consultant for a senator. Days after learning that her niece, Karen, is intimately involved with a congressional chief of staff - and that Karen had discovered suspicious campaign contributions - Molly finds her niece shot to death. Investigating further puts Molly in the crosshairs of a shadowy group that's orchestrating a political plot ...and killing anyone who gets in the way.
- Author BiographyMaggie Sefton is the New York Times bestselling author of Knitting Mystery series (Berkeley Prime Crime). Her debut knitting mystery, Knit One, Kill Two, was named an Agatha Award finalist in 2005. Sefton was born in Richmond, Va., and grew up in Arlington, Va. She is a former certified public accountant, and now resides in Fort Collins, Colo. Visit the author online at MaggieSefton.com.
- Author(s)Maggie Sefton
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWoodbury, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Weight295 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.