Deadly Retribution: A Tom Stone Mystery Murder by Michael Patterson (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.36+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Chief Inspector Tom Stone was very worried. Although he had just returned from a well-deserved holiday, after helping to solve one of the country's highest profile murder cases, he suspected that his recent feeling of both personal and professional contentment would soon be shattered. He was convinced that there was an informant amongst his colleagues, who had been systematically passing information to one of London's most torious criminal gangs. The problem was that he had hard evidence to back up his suspicions. Now that he had returned he was eager to find out whether or t his concerns were shared by his immediate boss - but the answer was t what he expected. It would set him on a course of action that would eventually lead to him being personally accused of attempted rape and then murder and require him to seek the assistance of a most unlikely source. And then there was his relationship with Mary. Would it survive everything that was about to be thrown at him? Whilst all of this was happening, Stone and Acting Detective Sergeant Milner were trying to solve a series of metal thefts that were plaguing their community. What had started out as straightforward criminal activity quickly developed into assault and murder. One thing was for sure. His would be low- key return to work!
- Author BiographyAfter a 35 year career in Marketing, including senior positions within Coca-Cola, McDonald's and latterly Esselte Office Products, Michael Patterson took the opportunity, which suddenly presented itself, to leave corporate life in order to set up his own online business. Little did he realise that he was also about to start an exciting and totally unexpected new phase of his life writing novels. Although this brought with it other challenges his many years spent working in marketing proved to be beneficial. Playing at Murder was his first published novel and was almost immediately followed by Deadly Retribution, both part of the 'Tom Stone mystery murder' series. Michael lives in Frimley Green, Surrey with his wife Anji.
- Author(s)Michael Patterson
- PublisherCrescent Books Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTom Stone Mystery Murder
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrescent Books Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.