All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNational bestselling author Taylor Anderson s explosive WWII alternate-history series continues as a do-or-die battle is waged that risks far more than anyone bargained for. The long-planned raid on the heart of the Grik Empire has grown more ambitious and dangerously ill defined. Only Matthew Reddy, commander of the old destroyer USS Walker, seems focused on its original intent. Many Lemurians see an opportunity to reconquer their sacred homeland, which was stolen long ago, and have intention of simply striking a blow and then pulling back. Others, Lemurian and human, have their own agendas which may t be in the best interests of the Alliance. Complicating matters further is Reddy s suspicion that his task force is being stalked by an unkwn power bent on aiding the Grik for reasons of its own. As the raid begins and chaos reigns, Reddy has choice but to go all-in, risking everything in a desperate act that results in a sprawling, nightmarish battle on the beaches of Grik City, on the very decks of Walker, and in the labyrinthine passageways of the Celestial Palace itself. The final cost could be more than Matt Reddy or the Alliance can bear.
- Author BiographyTaylor Anderson is the author of the Destroyermen novels: Storm Surge, Iron Gray Sea, Firestorm, Rising Tides, Distant Thunders, Maelstrom, and Into the Storm. He is a gunmaker and forensic ballistic archaeologist who has been a technical and dialogue consultant for movies and documentaries. He is also a member of the National Historical Honor Society and the United States Field Artillery Association, which awarded him the Honorable Order of St. Barbara. He has a master s degree in history and has taught that subject at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas. He lives in nearby Granbury with his family.
- Author(s)Taylor Anderson
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDestroyermen (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemaps
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.77Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.