All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Anna LaBonte's estranged husband is found murdered, she becomes the main suspect. Only one person is willing to help her, her mysterious new neighbor, Brent Stirling. Brent kws the only reason he's helping Anna is to ease the festering guilt inside of him. But when the events turn personal, and he finds himself falling for Anna, Brent kws he can't walk away. Brent learns the police officer in charge wants to keep his perfect record, and Brent suspects that it will be at Anna's expense. He can't allow Anna to take the fall here. But if he helps her, he risks Anna learning the truth about his arrival. If he walks away, he abandons all chances for happiness for both of them. Either way, one thing is clear. His scars are visible, hers are t, but these mementos may kill them both.
- Author BiographyBarbara enjoys creative activities, and with her grown children about to leave the nest, she's anticipating getting even more creative. Having written romance for over 10 years, mostly with Harlequin, Barbara enjoys writing suspenseful stories that inspire, uplift and entertain. Barbara lives with her husband, some chickens and barn cats in Southern New Brunswick, Canada.
- Author(s)Barbara Mary Phinney,Mrs Barbara Mary Phinney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.