All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a new case lands on Axelle Anderson's London doorstep, the stylish sleuth can't resist strapping on the heels and snapping on the shades to track down whoever attacked fashion photographer Gavin. But what's the deal with the memory stick full of mysterious photos? Can Axelle discover the secret they contain and stop a killer in his tracks?
- Author BiographyCarina Axelsson is half-Swedish, half-Mexican and grew up in California. After moving to New York she embarked on a jet-setting modelling career which saw her starring in advertising and magazine campaigns across the globe, including shoots for Vogue and Marie Claire. Later Carina moved to Paris and, after working as a PA to a well-known international fashion designer, began writing her first notes about a girl detective working in fashion.
- Author(s)Carina Axelsson
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleModel Under Cover
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.