All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionFive hackers. One game. Ten thousand Infected Undead. EPISODE 3: Deadman's Switch Unable to escape from Long Island because of the failsafe device implanted inside their brains, the group digs in until they can devise a way to neutralize it. Jessie is ainted as their leader despite Jake's claims that she is unfit. A final desperate attempt is made to leave, setting into motion a sequence of events that will result in one of them dead, ather infected, and all of them running for their lives. Review Love this series. -- Christine Hemmi (from GAMELAND Omnibus) The ultimate in undead fiction! -- cerulean socks (from GAMELAND Omnibus) SERIES DESCRIPTION: In the center of Long Island's forbidden wasteland, overseen by a powerful corporation kwn as Arc Properties, is GAMELAND, a massive virtual reality arcade where the rich and privileged act out their brutal fantasies. Using cybernetic links and holographic setups, Operators pit their Undead Players against each other in a high stakes game of violence, money and power, while the poor are left to watch the horrifying and powerfully addictive contests on State-controlled media streams. Volunteering to become a Player is illegal, but the promise of fame and money can be a powerful lure, despite the ultimate sacrifice. Sometimes, the motivation is a lot simpler: revenge. First published monthly from May through December 2012 in digital format, all episodes and omnibus editions are w also available in print. In addition to individual episodes, multi-episode packages are available in electronic format. Full series completely revised and updated on February 7, 2013 Not recommended for readers under 15.
- Author BiographyDescribed as an author with a PhD and a whacked out sense of humor, Saul writes fiction that is heavily influenced and informed by his past life as a molecular biologist. His speculative tales range from high tech science fiction to medical mysteries to the paranormal. Often infusing his work is a dry humor and an incisive look at human behavior and the often futile nature of human endeavor. Saul grew up in a leaky century-old house overlooking the Erie Canal in Upstate New York. Convinced that his refurbished attic was haunted, Saul sought reason and rationality in science. But after a successful career studying genetics and entrepreneurial work in biotechnology, his past caught up with him. He now writes speculative fiction full time from his home in the San Francisco Bay Area. He shares his passion for writing with his wife and two kids, four dogs, three cats, twelve chickens, a wayward rooster, and one very grumpy possum, the last, he is convinced, is the reincarnated spirit of The Shining's Jack Torrance.
- Author(s)Saul Tanpepper
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ken J Howe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.