All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the greatest art from over two decades of Marvel s Deadpool comics with this deluxe art book. This deluxe book celebrates over twenty years of Deadpool comic art, showcasing iconic covers, stunning panels, and other amazing art from the Marvel Comics archives. Originally created by Rob Liefeld and Fabian Nicieza as a mir villain for a spin-off X-Men comic, Deadpool has since gone on to become a cult phemen, headlining several ongoing comic book series and causing irreverent mayhem throughout the Marvel Comics universe. For the first time, Deadpool: Drawing the Merc with a Mouth tells the full story of the character's creation and evolution through interviews with the artists and writers who made him what he is today, including Fabian Nicieza, Mark Waid, Joe Kelly, and Reilly Brown. Filled with stunning art that showcases Deadpool's off-the-wall comics career, from his origins in the pages of The New Mutants to his outlandish adventures with the Deadpool Corps and his team-ups with Marvel Comics A-listers such as Spider-Man and Wolverine, this book is a visually striking journey into Wade Wilson's bizarre world. Featuring an exclusive cover by legendary Deadpool artist Reilly Brown and a selection of art that's more mouthwatering than a bucket of chimichangas, Deadpol: Drawing the Merc with a Mouth is an essential addition to the collections of comic book fans everywhere. The book also comes with an exclusive print of the Reilly Brown cover art.
- Author BiographyMatthew K. Manning is a comic book writer, historian, and fan. He has written many comics for Marvel and DC Comics, including Beware the Batman, Batman, The Batman Strikes!, Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century, Spider-Man Unlimited, and Marvel Romance Redux. When not writing comics themselves, he writes books about the comic book medium and its rich history. He lives in Asheville, North Carolina, with his wife, Dorothy, and their two daughters, Lillian and Gwendolyn.
- Author(s)Matthew K Manning
- PublisherInsight Editions
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions
- Weight2268 g
- Width284 mm
- Height361 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.