Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionAs Britain hands over Hong Kong, a secret long-term intelligence plan is revealed to the new Prime Minister in London - a plan to counter China's strategy for world domination and its frightening growth in ecomic and military might; a plan to set free one fifth of the world's population. The instruments on which the plan's success depends are John Dancer, the laconic American CIA agent who has been in China too long, and Project Deadwater, which pushes combined Anglo-American stealth submarine techlogy to its limits, and demands total dedication from the special forces SBS, SAS and SEAL teams it will put ashore. The most audacious power-broking game in history is about to be played out. Only problem is, one has yet told the US president ...
- Author BiographyTerence Strong was brought up in south London. He has worked in advertising, journalism, publishing and military research. His bestselling novels include Whisper Who Dares, the first authentic SAS thriller, The Tick Tock Man, Cold Monday and Wheels of Fire. He now lives in the West Country. Visit www.terencestrong.co.uk
- Author(s)Terence Strong
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight293 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.