All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for teachers working with deaf and hearing impaired children in mainstream schools. Using case studies to illustrate how the material works in a classroom setting, it considers the teaching implications, offers advice, and discusses social developments, communication and literacy.
- Author(s)Linda Watson,Stephen Powers,Susan Gregory,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.