CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- SynopsisProvides international comparisons on the debate of inclusion of children with disabilities in regular school. The book focuses on policy analysis as it impacts on the lives of all the education community including teachers, parents and students.,The satisfactory inclusion of children with disabilities in regular schools and classrooms provides a basis for debate from all corners of the world. This internationl collection looks at and analyzes the implications of policy for teachers, parents and students. The views and experiences of exclusion and frustration are voiced by parents and students and the experience of the integration of teachers is highlighted to provide examples of programmes, pedagogy and school organization, conducive to the inclusion of all students in the regular classroom.
- Number Of Pages280 pages
- SeriesDeakin Studies in Education
- Publication Date1993-03-01
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Group
- Publication Year1993
- Series Volume NumberVol. 10
- Copyright Date1993
- Weight16 Oz
- Height0.8 In.
- Width6.4 In.
- Length9.3 In.
- LC Classification NumberLC214.3.A8I8 1993
- Dewey Decimal371.9094
- Dewey Edition20
- Edited byRoger Slee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.