All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDealers of antiques and vintage furnishings are the ultimate design trendsetters, setting the styles that are followed by decorators, manufacturers and, ultimately, consumers. With extensive kwledge of design history and an instinct for sniffing out undiscovered treasures and diamonds in the rough, the leading dealers hand-pick the furniture, artwork and objects that personalize the spaces we inhabit. In their own homes, these dealers have the opportunity to let their imaginations run wild and to display what is, for them, the cream of the crop. With exquisite samples of rare furniture; exhaustingly curated collections of art and objects; an innate sense of taste, color, scale and proportion; and a bit of humor, the dealers design environments for themselves that can serve as compelling examples to anyone striving to create a singular home. Dealer's Choice: At Home with Purveyors of Antique and Vintage Furnishings features lush color photographs of the homes of the world's foremost antiquaires. Included are the houses, apartments, lofts, and even castles of dealers specializing in mid-century modernist furniture and objects, antiquities and antique European decorative works. These residences in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, East Hampton, Paris, Istanbul and elsewhere illustrate the finest and most personal creations of the leading tastemakers in interior design.
- Author BiographyDealer's Choice has an introduction and text by Craig Kellogg, Editor-at-Large for Interior Design magazine. Michael Bruno, founder and president of leading online antiques marketplace 1st Dibs, contributed the foreword.
- Author(s)Craig Kellogg
- PublisherArchitecture Interiors Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchitecture Interiors Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight2299 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAnthony Iannacci,Carolyn Horwitz
- Foreword byMichael Bruno
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.