Dealers, Healers, Brutes and Saviors: Eight Winning Styles for Solving Giant Business Crises by Susan Myers, Gerald C. Meyers (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Dealers, Healers, Brutes & Saviors These revealing stories capture what it takes today to lead your company through a crisis. -Heath Meriwether; Publisher, Detroit Free Press I urge all senior managers to read this book. Most crises are sudden, with intensity building in a couple of days like a tropical storm. Gerry's wisdom will prepare you before it becomes a category-4 hurricane. -Dr. Ilker Baubars, Senior Deputy Dean, Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie Mellon University Dealers, Healers, Brutes, and Saviors is must reading for any executive, who too often does t recognize a crisis until it's too late. Gerald Meyers's keen insight into crisis management has been invaluable to many corporate CEOs, including me. -John R. Hall, Retired Chairman of the Board and CEO, Ashland, Inc. There's a huge range of responses that are feasible when you're faced with a crisis. Kwing how real people chose, acted, and succeeded in managing their crises is critical to solid decision-making. That's what this book is all about and why it is worth the investment. -Edward A. Snyder, Dean, The Darden School University of Virginia Confronted by crisis, the successful leaders profiled in this fast-moving, readable book universally embrace risk, take charge, move quickly, often, save their companies. -James A. Henderson, Chairman and CEO Cummins Engine Company
- Author BiographyGERALD C. MEYERS, a former Chairman and CEO of American Motors Corporation, is a well-known expert in the field of crisis management in business. He is currently a professor at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Mr. Meyers also taught for more than a decade at the Graduate School of Industrial Administration at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. Mr. Meyers is president of his own crisis management firm, headquartered in Michigan. SUSAN MEYERS is a freelance writer and former newspaper editor. Together with her father, Gerald C. Meyers, she has coauthored and published over a dozen business commentaries in national newspapers including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Los Angeles Times.
- Author(s)Gerald C. Meyers,Susan Myers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.