All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 310,000 copies of this book (in its 14 editions) have sold so far. It is a small encyclopedia of death-related problems: social, emotional, philosophical, and practical. It is written simply and sensitively, drawing substantially on direct experience. The earliest editions were typeset by Ernest's printing students as a fundraising project for their school. Sales exceeded expectations, and Ernest expanded and improved it through 14 editions, culminating in the current book, one of the best-sellers from Upper Access.
- Author BiographyAn educator and prominent advocate of simple and dignified funeral arrangements, Ernest Morgan passed away at age 95 just after this edition of his well-known book went to the printer. He had spent the last year of his life bringing it completely up to date.
- Author(s)Ernest Morgan
- PublisherUpper Access Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUpper Access Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.