All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive guide for life coaches on how to react and adapt when emotional problems get in the way of coaching. Windy Dryden uses Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT) techniques to offer advice on: * when it is and is t appropriate to work on emotional problems * when the coach should refer the client to someone else, such as a psychotherapist or counsellor * how to use RECBT to help clients with their emotional problems within a life coaching context * at what point it is sensible to begin coaching again. Dealing with Clients' Emotional Problems in Life Coaching will be a valuable resource for all those involved in life coaching.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Author(s)Windy Dryden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.