All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn every workplace there are difficult people who, at best, make life stressful and, at worst, interfere with project and career goals. This book delivers a proven approach to finding common ground and creating a more productive interaction with difficult people.
- Author BiographyDr. Rick Kirschner and Dr. Rick Brinkman are two of the world's most influential, and entertaining, communication and life management experts. Licensed holistic physicians, they have appeared on hundreds of television and radio programs and been featured in more than 200 newspapers, including the Wall Street Journal. The Two Ricks are coauthors of the bestselling audio and video tapes How to Deal with Difficult People, Telecare, and others, along with the bestselling books Dealing with People You Can't Stand, Dealing with Relatives, Life by Design, and Love Thy Customer. Their unique seminars and video training products have garnered rave reviews from clients including IBM, ATT, LucasFilm, Quaker Oats, the U.S. Army, and numerous other organizations.
- Author(s)Dr Rick Brinkman,Dr Rick Kirschner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width175 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.