All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLife is crazy in junior high or middle school pressures of physical and emotional changes, teachers, friendships and fitting in adon t seem to ever let up. Part of the Uncommon Junior High Group Study series, Dealing with Pressure and Change gives you what you need to guide kids to walk through stressful situations and remain connected to God through ups and downs. Includes twelve flexible Bible lessons that adapt to groups of any size to help younger teens discover God walks beside them matter their situation or stress level. The high-octane activities will help them engage biblical truth with their hearts, minds, and bodies too!
- Author BiographyKara Powell, Ph.D., is the executive director of the Fuller Youth Institute and a faculty member at Fuller Theological Seminary (see www.fulleryouthinstitute.org). As a twenty-year youth ministry veteran, she speaks regularly at youth ministry conferences and is the author or co-author of a number of books, including Deep Justice Journeys, Essential Leadership, Deep Justice in a Broken World, Deep Ministry in a Shallow World, Sticky Faith, and the Good Sex Youth Ministry Curriculum. Kara and her husband have three children.
- Author(s)Kara Powell
- PublisherGospel Light
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleUncommon
- Place of PublicationOxnard
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Light
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.