All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills an ermous void in chess literature. There are a countless number of players who are very happy to defend the black side of the Queen's Gambit or play the Nimzo-Indian, Queen's Indian, Bogo-Indian or Beni. However, more often than t they have been forced to muddle their way through a whole variety of anying sidelines White has at his or her disposal, including the dreaded Trompowsky, the tricky Blackmar-Diemer Gambit and the tiresome Colle Variation. Now finally help is at hand! In this unique book John Cox reveals everything Black players need to kw about all of White's offbeat tries, presenting Black with -nsense answers to every white option. Read this book and you will be fully armed to deal with anything that White can throw at you. In fact, you'll have all the White players running back to the main lines! It covers all of White's options, and is written by an openings expert. It is ideal for club and tournament players.
- Author BiographyJohn Cox is a FIDE Master and a former junior international and British Junior Champion. This is his second book for Everyman Chess; his first was Starting Out: Alekhine's Defence.
- Author(s)John Cox
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication05/11/2005
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.