All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised nineteenth edition of the successful business book on how to deal with the Dutch. The subject of this book is the everyday working culture of the Dutch. It is intended for people from other countries who have contacts with the Netherlands through work or business: incoming expatriates, business people coming here for shorter periods, and those who work with the Dutch on a regular basis, either in Holland or abroad. This book tries to be a light-hearted description and an explanation of everyday Dutch behaviour as it is observed by foreigners encountering the locals in work-related environments, whether just for a few months or for a number of years.
- Author BiographyJacob Vossestein is a geographer and anthropologist working as a cross-cultural trainer. He specialized in programs for expats working and residing in the Netherlands, assisting them in effective communication with their Dutch workplace and environment. Based on these experiences, he previously wrote the management guide Dealing with the Dutch, which sold over 70,000 copies.
- Author(s)Jacob Vossestein
- PublisherKIT Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAmersterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKIT Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width215 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement19th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.