All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDealmaking -- the popular, award-winning self-defence book for everyone working in the film and television industry -- is w updated to include the latest legal rulings and entertainment techlogy developments. Addressing a general, n-attorney readership, it is a fascinating, highly accessible guide to current entertainment law's peculiarities, creative practices, and practical applications. Armed with this book, filmmakers can save themselves thousands of pounds in legal fees as they navigate the shark-infested waters of the entertainment business. Whether you are a producer, writer, director, or actor, Mark Litwak will help you make the most of your business dealings while steering you clear of the many contractual traps that may await you.
- Author BiographyMark Litwak, a veteran entertainment attorney with offices in Beverly Hills, California, has been named a Southern California Super Lawyer three times by Super Lawyers magazine and rating service. He represents filmmakers, producers, directors, writers, production companies, television networks, and new media companies and also works as an arbitrator, expert witness, and producers representative, assisting filmmakers in the marketing and distribution of their films. Litwak is the author of six books, including Dealmaking in the Film and Television Industry and Reel Power: The Struggle for Influence and Success in the New Hollywood. A professor of entertainment and copyright law, Litwak has taught at UCLA, Loyola Law School, and other universities and lectured on entertainment and copyright law for the American Bar Association, California and Texas Bar Associations, the American Film Institute, Harvard University, the University of Southern California, the Toronto Film Festival, and the Royal College of Art in London. As an authority on the movie industry, Litwak has often appeared on national television and radio shows.
- Author(s)Mark Litwak
- PublisherSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, diagrams
- Weight842 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.