All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential resource for the analytical chemist has been revised and updated with 40 percent new material. Readers will find all the conventional wet and instrumental techniques in one exhaustive reference along with all the critical data needed to apply them. Worked examples, troubleshooting tips, and numerous tables and charts are provided for easy access to the data. This title is the most up-to-date and complete guide to analytical chemistry available today with three major chapters on Analysis of Indoor Air, Analysis of Pesticides and Analysis of Trace Metals.
- Author BiographyPradyot Patnaik, Ph.D., is the Director of the Environmental Chemistry Laboratory of the Interstate Sanitation Commission, Staten Island, New York, and a Research Investigator for the Center for Environmental Science of the City University of New York at the College of Staten Island. A respected author in chemistry, he also wrote McGraw-Hill's Handbook of Inorganic Chemicals; A Comprehensive Guide to the Hazardous Properties of Chemical Substances; Handbook of Environmental Analysis; and numerous journal articles. He is a Visiting Professor at the New Jersey Institute of Technology and an Adjunct Professor at the Community College of Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Pradyot Patnaik
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Handbooks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight1914 g
- Width190 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.