All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is comprised of letters written by female pastors to the church. These letters uplift, encourage, support, and celebrate the important role and contributions of women through their ministry at all levels of life in the church today. This book is ideal t only for those women considering ministry but also for those who have become discouraged as they minister in a changing and often difficult world. Dear Church may also encourage understanding, provide insight, and offer support for today's lay leaders as they seek to serve in partnership with their clergy.
- Author BiographyDorothy D. France is a popular speaker, writer, and retreat leader who has been a leader in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) for many years. She has served as a pastor, a teacher, and as leader in ecumenical groups such as Church Women United. She has written for countless church publications and is the author of many books, including Listening with the Heart Brings Healing and Hope to Those Who Grieve.
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDorothy D. France
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.