All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first paperback edition of the classic gift book. Perfect for those who struggle to find the right words to tell Dad just how they feel, Dear Dad is a masterful blend of poignant pictures and special thoughts that will convey to Dad how much he means. Bradley Trevor Greive's witty and whimsical, yet moving, pairing of thoughts and images will effortlessly communicate your appreciation and love for all Dad's efforts over the years. He points out that dads might sometimes be far from perfect, but by embodying the fatherly paradox of strength through gentleness, they are still and always the beloved anchor, safely holding fast to all that family means today and in the future. With its infectious humor, poetic insights, carefully chosen words, and charming animal photographs, Dear Dad gets straight to the heart of the role fathers play in our lives. Dear Dad is proof that the most truthful, meaningful things are best expressed simply, and with a chuckle. * NOTE: The price on the cover is an easily removable sticker.
- Author BiographySince the debut of his international bestseller The Blue Day Book, Bradley Trevor Greive has become a household name in more than 115 countries. A former Australian paratrooper, BTG left the army to pursue more creative misadventures. He has been bitten by wild monkeys and rabid bats and was accepted into Russia s cosmonaut training program though those incidents were, by and large, unrelated. BTG spends most of his time in a tiny Tasmanian hamlet.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.