All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe years between ages 8-12 can be an awkward and uncertain time for many girls. Not quite a little girl, but still t a teenager-just in between. Well, author and teen advocate, Susie Shellenberger introduces a unique and creative devotional just for girls ages 8-12 in a way that is totally cool. Dear Diary is a hip new devotional that addresses many of the issues facing young girls today, by providing biblically based solutions at a time when straight answers and solutions to real-life challenges aren't always so clear-cut. Written in the style of a young girl writing in her diary, each devotion t only offers guidance but also encourages girls to develop their God-confidence.
- Author BiographySusie Shellenberger travels as a fulltime speaker forty weeks or weekends every year. She has written fifty-two books, and lives in Bethany, Oklahoma with her two mini Schnauzers Obie and Amos. Susie is a former youth pastor, high school teacher, and editor. She loves Sharpies in every color, burnt hotdogs, and praying at OKC Thunder basketball games.
- Author(s)Susie Shellenberger
- Date of Publication12/09/2000
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLily
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note4C
- Weight181 g
- Width136 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.