Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChin up, Emily Thorn faces the pain and heartache of love lost and years wasted. At forty, all she has to show for twenty years of marriage is a Federal Express letter from her doctor husband that begins Dear Emily - and ends their life together. She had put her own life on hold to pay Ian's way through medical school. She believed him when he told her that one day she'd have everything she ever wanted - children, an education, a career of her own. What she got was overweight, out of shape - and dumped. Emily needs to reclaim her life. Slimming down and starting up a chain of fitness centers, she is soon skyrocketing towards entrepreneurial success... and into relationships with two exciting new men. One is kind and compassionate, the other unpredictable and alarmingly sensual. Now, to keep her hard-won independence and balance it with a truly fulfilling love, all she has to do is choose the right one...
- Author(s)Fern Michaels
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.66Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.60
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $20.11Trending at AU $22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.