All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen he met her she was a beauty queen, Who wanted something more. Now she's hanging out with him In front of the liquor store. It's hard eugh for Johnny and his wife Caroline to keep their farm afloat when the banks, the government, techlogy, and nature itself all seem in collusion against them. But when an old high school classmate -- w a handsome land speculator -- returns to town, Johnny and Caroline's marriage is at stake as well. In the short time since its premiere at the Blyth Festival in 2012, Ken Cameron's Dear Johnny Deere has established itself as a new Canadian musical-theatre classic. With more than a dozen songs by alt-country singer/songwriter Fred Eaglesmith woven through the action, Dear Johnny Deere is a warm-hearted, tough-minded piece of entertainment that will appeal to theatregoers and Fredheads alike.
- Author BiographyKen Cameron is a Calgary-based playwright and the artistic director of the Magnetic North Theatre Festival. He is the author of more than fifteen plays, including Dear Johnny Deere, which premiered to rave reviews at Ontario's Blyth Festival in 2012.
- Author(s)Ken Cameron
- PublisherNeWest Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNeWest Press
- Weight196 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.