Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBanks, w in his 70s, continues to produce provocative fictionalized works that further explore the potential and applications of the Three Principles of human reality.
- Author BiographySydney Banks, well-known philosopher, author and lecturer was born in Scotland in 1931. For nearly 40 years, he lectured at universities and clinics in the United States, Canada and Europe, sharing his unique philosophy and perception. The understanding of what Sydney calls The Three Principles of Mind, Consciousness and Thought have begun to change the practice of psychology and psychiatry and has been an affirmative and constructive force in the lives of thousands. Correctional facilities, halfway houses, even homeless shelters have introduced the The Three Principles with outstanding success. Sydney passed away in 2009, but his profound insights into the function and power of human thought continue to help countless people experience significant results in their work and their lives.
- Author(s)Sydney Banks
- PublisherLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Content Note9 b/w illus
- Weight196 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.