All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the true story behind Gilbert Stuart's famous portraits of Washington, this funny historical read will leave rascals, ruffians, and troublemakers of all ages laughing. Charlotte, James, and baby John have promised to be on their very best behavior for when George Washington comes to have his portrait painted by their father, Gilbert Stuart. But, it seems like every time George Washington comes to visit, Charlotte has to write ather apology letter, even when they try to follow George Washington s Rules of Good Behavior. If these whippersnappers want any dessert, they are going to have to learn some manners and fast! What results is a hilarious chain of events, a giant mess and a painting that will be remembered for centuries to come.
- Author BiographyLynn Cullen started writing children s books as her three daughters were growing up. She now lives in Atlanta with her husband, their dog, and their two cats. Nancy Carpenter has won the Christopher Award and the Golden Kite Award for her picture book illustrations. A graduate of Parsons, she lives in Brooklyn, NY.
- Author(s)Lynn Cullen
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width259 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Carpenter
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.