Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNine-year-old Isabelle and her class are learning how to write letters, and it's a good thing, too - for she has a lot to write to Papa about after he dies. First of all, her cat ran away; then her older sisters, Irma and Inez, both got boyfriends; little Ida hardly remembers Papa at all; and brother Ian is just plain mad to be left with a house full of females. As for Mama, ever since she sold Papa's filling station and got a job cleaning houses, she's always tired with a capital T . But there's something much worse: Mama's family wants her to ship Isabelle off to live with her ne-too-favourite aunt and uncle, to help lighten the load for Mama at home. Now who will be there to stop little Ida from calling Mama's new boss Papa ?
- Author BiographyAnne Ylvisaker (pronounced ILL vi'soccer) has published essays and magazine articles for adults, as well as non-fiction books for children. She was a teacher for twelve years and holds a master's in education. She lives in Minnesota, USA.
- Author(s)Anne Ylvisaker
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2010
- Weight172 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest Age9+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.