All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere are 66 powerful sales tips based on actual questions asked by readers of my columns in The Evening Standard, Talk Business, Sales Initiative, The Winning Edge (The magazine for the ISMM) and The Edge (The magazine for the ILM). Whether you are a 'hunter' and searching for new business, or a 'farmer' (account manager); a sales manager or director, if you are in sales, this book gives you practical ideas and answers that you can put straight into practice over the phone or face to face, and achieve better results immediately.
- Author BiographyTony Morris has been in sales all his life and his knowledge is based on real experience - not just academic theory! From selling newspaper subscriptions and then encyclopaedias door to door, he has worked his way up the sales ladder in a variety of companies and marketplaces. Alongside his business partner, Boyd Mayover, Tony's father-in-law, they set up a sales training company in May 2006. He started by cold calling to generate appointments for both himself and his partner Boyd. Within the first year, they had 56 clients and this has continued to grow year on year. In six and a half years, it has accumulated over 280 clients across 75 different industries. The company recently rebranded and is now called the Sales Doctor.
- Author(s)Tony Morris
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.