All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe death of a loved one is a painful experience. Many families think that the children are too young to be involved in what is happening. However, they are involved. The better we equip them to deal with death as a rmal event of life, the better they will handle the change. Dear Sweetie, I'm Okay provides families with a resource to help children with understanding that death is permanent and the actions that occur after a person dies.
- Author(s)Eva King
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.