All listings for this product
About this product
- Description36 letters to my daughter, written during her first three years. Four major recurring topics: 1) dating & marriage; 2) investing principles; 3) advice on life; and 4) Christian faith.
- Author BiographyHappily married with two kids and writes occasionally when inspired or connected the dots. During the day, works in the investment management industry. Undergrad degree from the University of Chicago and an M.B.A. from the Wharton School.
- Author(s)Sang Yong Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.