Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA lighthearted guide to the grave highlights the most peculiar and fascinating aspects of how one departs this earth (and where one may end up). Death: A User's Guide takes an amusing look at the bizarre and beguiling aspects of the big end-all and beyond.
- Author(s)Tom Hickman
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Weight191 g
- Width107 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.