Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.55+ AU $6.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by mybargainaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationA dignified send-off for a loved one erupts into uproarious chaos when romance, jealousy, in-laws, hallucinogens, dark secrets, life-long yearnings and a spot of bold blackmail all collide in the irreverent British comedy Death at a Funeral. Directed by Frank Oz (Bowfinger, In & Out) and featuring a cast made up of the cream of Britain's crop, the film mischievously explores what happens on the day when a typically divided family is finally forced to come to terms with each other's - bad behavior, outrageous faults, skeletons in the closet and all. On the morning of their father's funeral, the family and friends of the deceased each arrive with his or her own roiling anxieties. Son Daniel (Matthew McFadyen) knows he will have to face his flirty, blow-hard, famous-novelist brother Robert (Rupert Graves) who's just flown in from New York, not to mention the promises of a new life he's made to his wife Jane (Keely Hawes). Meanwhile, Daniel's cousin Martha (Daisy Donovan) and her dependable new fiance Simon (Alan Tudyk) are desperate to make a good impression on Martha's uptight father - a plan that literally goes out the window when Simon accidentally ingests a designer drug en route to the service, leaving him prone to uncontrollable bouts of delirium and nudity in front of his potential in-laws. Then comes the real shocker: a mysterious guest (Peter Dinklage) who threatens to unveil an earth-shattering family secret. As riotous mayhem and unfortunate mishaps ensue on every front, it is now up to the two brothers to hide the truth from their family and friends and figure out how to not only bury their dearly beloved, but the secret he's been keeping.
- TitleDeath At A Funeral
- Product Release Date08/04/2008
- Theatrical Release Year2007
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAlan Tudyk,Daisy Donovan,Matthew MacFadyen,Rupert Graves
- DirectorsFrank Oz
- Rating InfoDrug Themes,Frequent Coarse Language,Moderate Sexual References,Nudity
- Run Time86 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Tag LineFrom director Frank Oz comes the story of a family that puts the F U in funeral.
Most relevant reviews
- jrcroker11 Aug, 2016by
Death - very sad!!
Funny funny funny Just enjoy it and laugh The British do this sort of humour SO well
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 02.melinda01 Jan, 2016by
If you love British comedy you will love this.
I bought this to give to someone else because it is such great fun to watch and I wanted to keep my copy! Dark humour with more than a touch of slapstick, this comedy/ drama will appeal to lovers of British humour.
- artv02 Mar, 2014by
I wish half as many funny things happen at my funeral.
Dad's funeral had me looking for this film to help recovery from his lost. This British comedy with so many issues is amazing. To describe various misshapes that occur would spoil the surprises. Great film to smile at a funeral.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $47.82
- AU $38.99Trending at AU $75.48
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $66.00
- AU $66.32Trending at AU $78.97
- AU $59.75Trending at AU $64.40
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $71.35
- AU $67.95Trending at AU $109.24