Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionChris Pascoe is fascinated by the English Civil War. He also likes beer. So when the thought came to him to set out on a pub crawl around the sites of the English Civil War, it was an idea too good to igre. Helped (or should that be hindered) by his best mate Pete, Chris sets out to see for himself the sites of five years of English carnage, and their nearest watering holes. Their trek might t be as bloody as the war they are following, but with ghosts, skinheads and drunken friends to deal with, Chris has still got a battle on his hands to reach the journey's end.
- Author BiographyChris Pascoe was born in Amersham, Bucks in 1966, and has so far only managed to make it seven miles down the road to High Wycombe, Bucks. He is the author of two previous books: 'A Cat Called Birmingham' and its sequel, 'You Can Take the Cat Out of Slough...'.
- Author(s)Chris Pascoe
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteBlack & white illustrations throughout
- Weight342 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.